1. Dances of Vice prom thing tonight. Still haven't decided what I'm wearing or what gender I"m going as. The fact that my hair is a hot shaggy mess means it's more likely I'll go as a girl. I'm so wedded to being clean-cut as a boy -- I suppose it's because it's the only choice I have. Anyway, WHO'S GOING?
2. My pores have almost stopped throbbing from the eight billion extractions I had done as part of my algomask and what not the other day.
3. DAMMIT I WANT OUR COUCH TO GET HERE ALREADY (not til September).
4. Went into Manhattan this morning for all the groceries ever. I have roasted peppers and white bean garlic puree and gluten-free cinnamon rugalach, but not together.
5. HOLY SHIT I LOVE BROOKLYN. It may help that last night we went to a local Eastern European restaurants, and I got a platter with three different types of sausage made on site, surrounded by paprika infused olive oil and fresh horseradish served by a waiter who chatted with me about his gluten-free boyfriend.
6. I'm going to watch some Torchwood now.