- I arrive in Cardiff on Friday evening, and she'll pick me up at the station (oh, hey, does anyone know how much a cab is between LCY and Paddington?)
- On Sunday we check into the St. Davids and do absolutely nothing for 24 hours.
- On Monday we check out of the St. Davids and then take a train to Hereford and the bus from there to Hay-on-Wye where we spend the night at The Swan.
- Tuesday we come back to Cardiff.
- Thursday, I cook Thanksgiving dinner for whoever is around.
- Sunday, we go down to London and stay at a ridiculous hotel. We also go to our favorite restaurant in Brick Lane and wander around Camdem.
- Monday we do something until about 2 or 3 when we have to head to Paddington, where she catches a train back to Cardiff, and I catch a train to Heathrow for my 8pm flight.
Needless to say, I spent A LOT of money on rail tickets last night.